Method updates: what is changing on 3 July?
On 3 July we implement an extensive update of several methods. The new certificates will be valid from 3 July onwards, but you can already consult them now on the client portal of our website.
We would like to draw your attention to the following changes. We recommend you examine them carefully, as they can have influence on the successful registration of your samples.
- Important changes LMS and LMS2 method - CLICK HERE
- Abamectin and Emamectin are incorporated into LMS(L)
- Dithianon transferred from LMS2 to a specific, individual method
- Update residue definition Haloxyfop en fluazifop
- New method code for Dithianon analysis requests – CLICK HERE
- Pes#dithianon becomes DITH_01_A
If you have any questions concerning these updates, do not hesitate to contact your market manager or our customer care department via email@example.com or 0032 (0)9 330 10 10. Should you not yet have access to the client portal, our customer care department will gladly provide assistance.