Quality: proficiency tests July – August
Proficiency tests are part of Primoris’ everyday operation. These are independent tests that try to verify the analysis quality of a laboratory. Further, their results are used to evaluate the performance of the analysis methods and, if necessary, adjust them. Subsequently, Primoris also takes part in various undercover proficiency tests to meet the strictest quality demands possible.
During July and August Primoris participated in the following proficiency tests:
- Italian NRL AO (+ IOC): pesticides on olive oil
- Relana/Proof-ACS: pesticides on babyleaf lettuce
- FAPAS: PAH on cocoa butter
- Sciensano: mycotoxins on cornflakes
- FAPAS: pesticides on milk powder