We are convinced that we all have to make an effort to face the current environmental challenges. Hence, Primoris Belgium wants to control and reduce the impact of its activities on the environment by applying an efficient environmental management system according to the ISO 14001 standard.
Our environmental management system is officially certified by LRQA for the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The standard is applicable to all our activities, products and services.
About the ISO 14001 standard
ISO 14001 is the internationally accepted standard containing demands for an environmental management system, which has been developed by the International Organization for Standardization. This environmental system has the aim to develop an appropriate environmental policy for an organization and to guarantee the execution of this policy.
To comply with the ISO 14001 standard, the environmental management system has to fulfill a number of conditions. Amongst others, the company has to
- identify and control the environmental impact of its activities, products and services.
- improve constantly its environmental policy.
- install a structural approach to set and achieve environmental goals.
The objectives of Primoris
Through specific actions, Primoris is committed to work everyday according to the ISO 14001 standard. With these actions, Primoris wants to obtain the following goals:
- Reduction of the use of electricity
- Increase of environmental awareness
- Reduction of solvent waste and of the use of chemical solvents per sample
- Reduction of paper waste
ISO 14001 : 2015