Determination of crop protection products and contaminants is not easy. Hundreds of pesticides are on the market and they are used on hundreds of different commodities.
Primoris offers the analysis of a broad range of commodities and investigates in research to be an expert in the determination of pesticides and contaminants on special, more complex commodities like:
- Oil containing seeds and vegetable oils
- Plant extracts such as medicinal preparations and essential oils
- Animal products such as milk, eggs, meat, fat, cheese, honey
- Sugar crops
- Tea, coffee and cacao
For a lot of those more complex commodities, no specific legislation is actually in place. In order to make a correct interpretation of the analysis result, we follow the general MRL rules described in the pesticide EU-MRLs and active substances.
Based on the wide variety of analyses that we offer, we are able to analyse a big number of more complex matrices.
The group of complex matrices is a very heterogeneous group of matrices (like milk, spices, sugar crops, oil containing seeds, ...) so there is no specific certification for complex matrices in general.
Please contact us if you have questions about complex matrices, as we believe that our role goes beyond laboratory analysis.
În 2018 Primoris Bulgaria este închis în zilele următoare:
- 1 mai - Ziua Muncii
- 7 mai
- 24 mai - Ziua Sf. Chiril și Metodie
- 6 septembrie - Ziua Uniunii Bulgare
- 24 septembrie
- 24 decembrie - Ajunul Crăciunului
- 25 decembrie - Ziua Crăciunului
- 26 decembrie - a doua zi de Crăciun
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Începând cu data de 29 ianuarie, extindem serviciile noastre cu analize extrem de fiabile și acreditate ale hidrocarburilor din uleiurile minerale (MOH) din alimente:
- MOSH: hidrocarburi saturate din ulei mineral
- POSH: hidrocarburi saturate oligomerice poliolefinice (strâns legate de MOSH, POSH & MOSH sunt întotdeauna raportate împreună)
- MOAH: hidrocarburi aromatice din uleiuri minerale
On August 21st we add the analysis of the tropane alkaloids atropine and scopolamine to our portfolio. These analyses are relevant for customers that work with millet, sorghum, buckwheat, nutritional supplements, (herbal) teas, legume vegetables, pulses, oilseeds and derived products.