Mycotoxins are secondary metabolites of molds, with huge structural diversity, which require various complex protocols of extraction and detection for their analysis. Depending on specific substances and concentration, mycotoxins are carcinogenic, mutagenic, teratogenic and immunosuppressive.
Roughly 25 percent of the world's food production contains mycotoxins, as indicated by The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). Mycotoxins can be present in cereals but also in fruits, nuts and other food items.
Primoris as an expert in the analysis of pesticides has also developed the most innovative and effective mono-mycotoxin or multi-mycotoxin analysis methods for all mycotoxins of interest. We are established as experts in the examination of a large number of mycotoxins in a great variety of food and feed.
Maximum levels for mycotoxins and other contaminants listed below in food are set in Regulation (EC) 1881/2006 and subsequent amendments.
Primoris as an expert in the analysis of pesticides has also developed the most innovative and effective mono-mycotoxin or multi-mycotoxin analysis methods.
As Primoris is specialized in the analysis of mycotoxins, we analyze these contaminants on a wide range of products:
Primoris has built up a lot of experience with residue analysis of mycotoxins in food and feed and serves as a preferred partner for a lot of (international) companies and organisations.
U 2018. godini Primoris Bugarska neće raditi sledećih dana.
- 6. April – Veliki petak
- 9. April – Veliki ponedeljak
- 1. Maj – Praznik rada
- 7. Maj
- 24. Maj – Sveti Ćirilo i Metodije
- 6. Septembar – Dan ujedinjenja Bugarske
- 24. Septembar
- 24. Decembar – Badnje veče
- 25. Decembar – Božić
- 26. Decembar – Božić (2.dan)
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.