A pesticide, or a plant protection product, is any substance or mixture of substances used to destroy, suppress or alter the life cycle of anything that is not wanted on a crop. A pesticide can be a naturally derived or synthetically produced substance and can also be an organism, for example, the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis which is used to control a number of insect pests.
Pesticides include, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, lures, rodenticides and repellents. They are used in commercial, domestic, urban and rural environments. There are currently thousands of pesticide products registered. A lot of the products are allowed to use in several different legislations and others are not (any more).
Primoris started as a lab with the specialty of just pesticides and therefore we have a lot of experience with these products.
At Primoris, specialists work on this topic. It is made sure that legislation on pesticides is always up to date in our system so your results will always be shown with the right and updated legislation.
Primoris has developed multi-residue methods not with the purpose to obtain the largest scope possible, but to produce relevant analysis methods which are providing the highest possible assurance.
Primoris analyses pesticides on a wide range of products such as fresh vegetables, fruit and potatoes, ...
Primoris started as a lab with the specialty of just pesticides and therefore we have a lot of experience with the residue analysis of pesticides in food and feed.
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.