The Pharmacopoeia is a book containing directions for the identification of compound medicines. The role of the European pharmacopoeia consists in helping to protect the public health throughout Europe by focusing on the quality of the medicine and its compounds.
One of the steps in the protection of the public health is pesticide residue analysis on the raw materials of the compounds of these medicines. Primoris is able to analyze these raw materials.
Unless otherwise indicated in the monograph, the herbal drug to be examined at least complies with the limits indicated in table 2.8.13.-1 of the European Pharmacopoeia.
Analyzing pesticide residues on commodities of vegetal origin which are used in the composition of medication, is part of the protection of public health.
As a specialized laboratory, Primoris works together with producers and international organizations to provide reliable analysis methods which aresupporting the needs of the medicinal market.
Are you active in the medical sector and interested in our services, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.