We are very well suited to be your partner in analyzing your animal feed products.
- Multi-method for the determination of mycotoxins in animal feed, cereals and cereal products, coffee, dried fruits and nuts (individual analysis of these mycotoxins is also possible using the method codes: AFL, DON, FUM, T2, OTA or ZEA) [MYC]
- Multi-residue methods by GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS for >500 compounds - Quantification of pesticides in fruit, vegetables, cereals, tobacco, soil and water. [GMS] [LMS]
- Multi-residue method, by LC-MS/MS in negative mode for 22 compounds, isomers and degradation products - Quantification of selected pesticides (majority acidic herbicides) in fruit, vegetables, potatoes, cereals, tabacco, soil and water [LMS2]
- Multi-residue method, by LC-MS/MS, for the fast quantification of selected pesticides in fruit, vegetables and cereals [LMS5]
- Quantification of amitraz and its metabolites in fruit, vegetables, cereals and cereal products. [AMI]
- Quantification of dithiocarbamates in fruit, vegetables and cereals in conventional, organic and babyfood products. [CS] [CS2] and [DTC]
- Quantification of glyphosate, AMPA and glufosinate in fruit, vegetables and cereals. [GLY1]
- Quantification of mectins in fruit, vegetables, cereals and cereal products. [MEC]
- Quantification of chlormequat and mepiquat in fruit, vegetables and cereals. [QU1]
- Quantification of diquat and paraquat in fruit, vegetables and cereals. [QU2]
- Multi-residue method for the determination and quantification of dioxins and dioxin like PCBs in food and feed [DIOX_01_A] and [PCBD_01_A]
- Multi-residue method, by LC-MSMS, for the quantification of quaternairy amonium compounds in fruit, vegetables and cereals [QAC]
Go directly to all our analysis methods for:
For more analysis methods or a custom made offer, please contact us.