Food contaminants are substances that have not been intentionally added to food. These substances may be present in food as a result of the various stages of its production, packaging, transport or holding. They also might result from environmental contamination. Since contamination generally has a negative impact on the quality of food and may imply a risk to human health, measures have been taken to minimize contaminant levels in foodstuffs.
To ensure high levels of public health, in this law, the European Union sets maximum levels for certain contaminants in food.
Next to pesticide analysis, Primoris has also built up a lot of experience in analyzing and supporting contaminants in food and feed.
Primoris analyses other contaminants (such as dioxins, PCB's, ...) on a wide range of products.
Primoris has built up a lot of experience with residue analysis of contaminants in food and feed and serves as a preferred partner for a lot of (international) companies and organisations.
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.