Some are convinced that organic farming and, resulting from that, organic food should be called conventional since mankind has been growing food on an organic way for centuries. Now organic stands for ecologically based farming. It is defined by ecological and proactive procedures that maintain and enhance soil fertility, prevent soil erosion, promote and enhance biological diversity. It also aims to minimize risk to both animal as human health and natural resources.
Organic products are therefore not just products with no pesticide residues but organic products are the result of a specific way of producing.
For organic produce a formal legislation is not into place in the EU. The EU is working on a formal legislation but until today it is not official.
For organic produce, Primoris offers several methods that are very well suited for organic produce and where the reporting limits of plant protection products are compliant to the rules for organic produce.
Are you a player on the organic market and are you interested in our services? Please contact us!
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.